The CCAV Excellence Award recognises:
- Individual achievement/excellence, or
- Innovation showing great potential for the industry
- Nomination form to be completed (available on website).
- Nominations must be made by CCAV member/delegate and seconded by another CCAV member delegate.
- The primary nominator must assemble supporting documentation to be attached to the nomination form (maximum 500 words).
- CCAV Committee to determine prompt date to remind members of the nomination process.
- CCAV Awards Committee shall evaluate the nominations and make recommendations to the CCAV Committee of Management, based on the number of nominations received.
- CCAV Committee of Management shall select the Excellence Award recipient at its Committee Meeting in each year prior to the award being made.
- CCAV Committee of Management shall nominate the CCAV Excellence Award recipient to ACCA for free registration at the ACCA Conference to be held in October of the year the award is given.
- Any number of entries may be submitted or sponsored by a member.
- The Association, at its entire discretion, may withhold the award.
- The decision of the judging panel will be final and correspondence relating thereto will not necessarily be entered into.
The Excellence Award recipient will be announced at the CCAV Annual General Meeting in August each year.
Recipients of the Excellence Award will receive:
- Certificate from CCAV
- Free registration at the CCAV Annual General Meeting
- Registration at the Annual ACCA Conference held in September and CCAV Country Conference in March/April following year.
- NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN -
For a copy of the nomination form, please see below:
Award of Excellence Nomination Form